Thursday, July 15, 2010

watercolors color our world

Yesterday I let the babies paint with watercolors for the first time. They did super. I was very impressed that they caught on to putting the brush in the water first, then paint, then on paper. Their little painting are precious. Nathan was very focused on his work. Kate was focused on hamming it up for the camera! Annabelle enjoyed painting and getting to help the babies learn. She is such a good teacher and will make an excellent mommy one day!!! Eleanor liked to paint too but got bored quickly and built a train out of legos instead. She has always been our more hands on mechanical child. I am going to go on a retreat coming up pretty soon. Please pray that it will refresh this very tired Mommy!!!! It will be the first time I have been away from the kids ever. Well, except for when Annabelle was really little. I did an over night trip begrudgingly. Though this time I will not be able to run out the door fast enough!! I need a little R&R! Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

sara said...

How fun! I am inspired to let the kids paint tomorrow.