The kids are slowly recovering from illness this week. It's been tough to say the least. I have been poured out but God has been faithful to fill me back up when I drink of His word. We had to post-pone Art Group, which meets at our house. I wish we could have had it this week. Next week I have a feeling my mind will be else where since Natalie's surgery is on Monday but maybe God in His infinite wisdom knew I would need a little break from reality next week! I am praying that this surgery will completely rid her body of cancer. I know the doctors say that she will never be considered cancer free but God can do anything He wants. If He wants her cancer free He will make it happen. I definitely am feeling the weight of the uncertainty that these next months will bring. Waiting to see if cancer is completely gone or if it will grow back. I hate cancer. Hate it. I will be glad when Jesus comes back in all His glory and sends cancer and every other illness to hell. That will be a very happy day!!!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Sick
The kids are slowly recovering from illness this week. It's been tough to say the least. I have been poured out but God has been faithful to fill me back up when I drink of His word. We had to post-pone Art Group, which meets at our house. I wish we could have had it this week. Next week I have a feeling my mind will be else where since Natalie's surgery is on Monday but maybe God in His infinite wisdom knew I would need a little break from reality next week! I am praying that this surgery will completely rid her body of cancer. I know the doctors say that she will never be considered cancer free but God can do anything He wants. If He wants her cancer free He will make it happen. I definitely am feeling the weight of the uncertainty that these next months will bring. Waiting to see if cancer is completely gone or if it will grow back. I hate cancer. Hate it. I will be glad when Jesus comes back in all His glory and sends cancer and every other illness to hell. That will be a very happy day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment