Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Future Photographer

We have to work a little on the technical side of things but the passion is definitely there!! Actually, the passion is there for anything electronic. He has now taught himself how to start movies on the computer. It started yesterday when I was getting the girls dried and dressed after bath. I heard a chair scooting and looked out in the living room to see what those twins were up to. I thought they were just getting closer to the television show I had playing on the computer. (we have a tuner on our computer that we use for the tv) I went back to the bathroom and finished getting the girls dressed. Once I came into the living room the fullness of their plot was revealed. They are so good at working together and cooperating when they want to! They pulled the chair to the counter where I had put the wireless keyboard and mouse...you know...away from the hands of tiny children. And they worked together as a team to not only get the keyboard and mouse back to the computer table but to also return the chair to it's place, climb up the the computer table, and open every window on the computer imaginable, edit photos, write emails, start a movie. They did things I did not know where possible and they did it in a very short amount of time. They of course went to the twin area after that. But I have to admit I was a little proud of them. They worked together to solve a problem and apparently did it flawlessly because I was not gone that long. Oh, and they also dropped the mouse and broke it. But I put it back together. You see why there have not been many posts lately? This is everyday, all day, non-stop. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Cool Aunt Natalie said...

This picture makes me happy :)
He is so cute!!