Monday, April 19, 2010

Dreaming of the country and a week without illness

Last week this baby: And this baby: ...were sick. Nathan had a sinus infection and Eleanor had an ear infection that kept her up all night on Tuesday. The same day we rushed to the doctor for Nathan because he had a fever of 102.3. It was also the same day the doctor looked at my throat and told me I had strep. Thankfully we are all on the mend and aside from some extra whiny-ness from Eleanor things are returning to normal. Last week kicked my butt though. I still kept up with the laundry so I think that's pretty spectacular. I have the itch again to move to the country. I want some goats, alpacas, some chickens, bees, angora sheep, regular sheep, and a spinning wheel. OH, and about 5 acres and a house about the size of our house now all for $150,000 or below. OH, and it has to be about 45 minutes away from home or less. OH, and it would be nice if it already had a barn, an outbuilding for a wood shop, and a tractor. Hmmmm...not sure if such a place exists but if it does I think I am going to ask Jesus if I can move. We are trying out a co-op today so I better go take a shower if I want to be on time. Happy Monday!

No comments: