Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Decorations

You wanna see my Christmas Decorations. Well here ya' go. What? What the? That's just a bunch of laundry. Where'd my Christmas tree go. OH wait, that's right. We don't have it up yet. We just have this pile of laundry where it should go. Maybe if I throw some tinsel on it it will look more festive. You think? No. Well, I did get one small Christmas decoration completed. It's a Merry Christmas banner. I did it while totally neglecting my children and husband on Saturday. I don't think they minded. They love me and put up with a lot. And since we are on week seven of passing around illnesses I thought I would throw in some springtime birdies to remind me that winter doesn't last forever. Aren't they cute? They were supposed to live happily ever after on a mobile in my girls room but that never happened. So now they get to perch in the living room and observe all the craziness that goes on in our house. Good for them. Two more pics to share totally unrelated to this spastic post: I knit this hat for Kate. It's a little small so I may actually give it to a friend who is expecting a baby girl. It will be the perfect winter hat for a little baby who cannot repeatedly pull it off and chew on it. Only one hour left of naptime...this post took more time than expected. That's a shocker. So, I am going to go drink a cup of coffee since this past month of sleep deprivation and launched me back into a coffee addiction and knit a new hat for my husband. Cheers.

No comments: