Thursday, December 31, 2009
Introductions
I can remember the first time I heard Aerosmith and thought it was the greatest music ever. It was the first cd I ever bought with my own money and I was so very excited about it. Music can have such a deep impact on our lives. Enter in Little Richard. For some reason "Keep on Knockin" popped in my head yesterday and I started singing it. The girls began questioning what song I was singing and who sings it. YouTube to the rescue. Here is A4 experiencing Little Richard for the very first time. I think it might be an "Aerosmith" moment in her life. (and just for the record, my taste in music has improved greatly...not that Aerosmith is bad but Mendelssohn, Vivaldi, and Beethoven are much better...i'm just sayin')
And here is Little N in mid-fall while bustin' a move. He grabbed for the nearest stable object which happened to be E3. She was less than thrilled!
She quickly recovered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment