Tuesday, January 4, 2011

lotsa livin going on

I guess I have my priorities huh? Spending copious amounts of time focusing on my children leaves little time for blogging. Too much living happening! Maybe someday I will find the time again but I am getting the feeling this is just a busy season of life I am in right now. Good, but busy. I keep wanting to tell all the funny things the children have done or said but am totally blanking right now. Well, accept for one thing but it's kinda inappropriate..... but only family and friends read this so what the heck. Eleanor was folding laundry with Daddy and came to a pair of some Mommy panties and she exclaimed, "These panties are funky! Mommy may not want to wear these because her potty privates would be hanging out all over the place." Daddy held back laughter long enough to come find me and tell me. I thought it topped the time Annabelle said "These are Big Mama panties for Big Mama" Maybe we should wait to let them fold laundry until they are old enough to keep inappropriate comments to their-self? Nah, work is good for them. And laughter is good for Mommy and Daddy. Happy Tuesday.

No comments: