Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shamless plug

We are going on a mission trip as a family in the spring and need to raise some money. I am trying to sell some artwork because of this. So far I have these available: "Be Strong" 5x8 mixed media collage on scrap wood: $45 "1Tim6:20" 5x9 mixed media collage on scrap wood: $45 "I Can Do All Things" 5x7 mixed media collage on canvas board: $65 "Home" 8x8 mixed media collage on canvas board: $85 "Pray" 4x5 mixed media collage on woodblock: $10 And if that isn't enough, I am open to commissions as well. Just email me or leave a comment if you have a piece in mind! Happy Sunday! P.S. Kristen at wearethatfamily.com is having a silent auction on January 17, 2011 to benefit The Mercy House. You can participate and have a chance to bid on this canvas: "Love Never Fails" 16x20 mixed media collage on gallery wrapped canvas: $125(list price...may go for more or less depending on bidding) Canvas prints of the piece below are also available in The Mercy House etsy store if you are so inclined:

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love all of these!!