
One, lone, happy little bug perched on our front door this morning welcoming us home from the pharmacy. The girls cowered but I greeted the little bug as a sign that spring is drawing near. Bright green grass is peaking through the prickly brown and if it was not so muddy from the melting snow we would have went exploring today since the weather has finally made it above freezing. We took to the craft table instead and made all sorts of lovely, sloppy, wet paintings.

Bless her heart. She has strep so her painting time was comparatively short. She took to resting on the couch and watching movies for the rest of the day.

I love the coil pot Eleanor made. She put one tiny coil on the very top and declared it done. An entire table of students in my art class make tiny snakes to put in their pot and put a lid on it so the snakes cannot escape. I love the imagination of this age!!!!

Little Ham! She loved discovering clay for the first time. Her chubby hands squeezed and poked away but once she saw the camera she had to cheese. No more candid shots of playtime with this little one. I have a feeling all our pictures will have this same expression.

You know, you always dream of your progeny aspiring to great heights. Apparently Nathan desire to be Hitler. Not really. We painted and he ate some. The End.
I painted but I didn't eat any of it. Maybe I get a reward? No. Oh well. Here is my painting. I think it is finished. I have been looking at it for a week now and have not thought of any improvements so I am almost ready to sign it.

I didn't shoot the canvas in RAW so the color cast is awful. I tried to correct it in Photoshop but am tired and have to be done now. Happy Tuesday.
1 comment:
I like this bird!
Post a Comment