
I don't want to forget the silly things they say at this stage of life so I am making a list:
- "More Noke Peeeese" -- More Milk Please
- "Opie Dargh" -- Open Door ...they say this for anything they want open
- "Color Rainbow" -- Nathan says this anytime he wants to color
- "Cookie Mon-turh" -- Cookie Monster...this is what they call cookies...I don't know why
- "No mur mon-tees jumpin bed doc-turrrrh" -- They want to watch Five Little Monkeys on Youtube
- "Watch a Money" -- Watch a Movie
- "Happy to You?" -- means Nathan sees a candle ...he is trying to say "Happy Birthday to You"
That's all I can think of right now. I was able to post because of my wonderful husband buying some bungee cords for me and Home Depot. Praise the Lord...they work to keep the twins from walking their play areas all over the sunroom. I can now sit for more that 1 minute and not worry that they are destroying something. Free at last free at last.
Happy Thursday!
1 comment:
Just to clarify -- the bungee cords attach to the play area system, not the children.
-halldad
Post a Comment