Thursday, March 25, 2010
catch up post
I didn't know tired until I had toddler twins. For real, they are super busy. Good thing they are cute. We bought booster seats for them the other day so they can color at the table with the girls. They had fun. I gave the twins crackers so occupy their mouth while coloring so hopefully they wouldn't eat the crayon. Little N ate it anyway. The girls were awesome at teaching the twins how to color.
And since A5 is no longer napping we get to do fun stuff like play with play dough together. We are an artsy family so just playing play dough isn't enough, we have to make a scene with play dough. A5 was quite proud.
The twins are really into brushing their teeth these days. My mistake is that I let them so now good luck getting a Mommy does it cleaning in. They wail when I try to brush their teeth now that they think they are perfectly capable on their own.
Little N fell asleep one day after lunch. I think it was Sunday. We had just given the kids each a brownie and Little N still had a bite in his hand. When I picked him up he startled, put the bite in his mouth, then feel right back into a deep sleep. He kept sleeping through a diaper change and putting him down to bed.
Happy Thursday...already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment