Saturday, March 20, 2010

Park and Quiche and Brownies, Oh My

My husband is awesome. He knew I had a good, but tiring week and he let me sleep in this morning. I felt so much better. We packed up and went to the park that is conveniently across the street. We go there often on nice days like today. I brought my camera along since I had another set of eyes watching the kiddos. Usually if I try to take pics when it's just me and the kids I end up with a baby or two wondering off or eating mulch or something. We were all tuckered out and took a long afternoon nap. I woke up at 3:45 and wondered what to make for dinner. So I made quiche with a made-from-scratch whole wheat crust. The kids and Daddy made the Brainy Brownies we made the other day. The recipe is from The Sneaky Chef..I think I need to invest in this book these brownies are so delicious!! Brownie making in action:

No comments: