Tuesday, March 9, 2010
FIVE
Last Thursday my sweet little baby girl turned 5! That is the age that all sorts of magical stuff happens. For the past year A5 has been saying "when I am five I get to go to kindergarten." "When I am five I get to tie my shoes" "When I am five I get to go to girl scouts." For her, life starts when you are five.
I made a volcano cake for her. It erupted and she thought it was very cool. It would have been nice if we could have found some dry ice so it would have smoked too. I had a surprise party for her earlier in the day. She was upset that none of her friends were coming over for her evening party with Grandma, Papaw, and Aunt Natalie. Then around 10am friends started arriving and I got to tell her that she was having a party for her friends during the day. She loved it!
The past couple weeks have been very busy for us. It's been nice to slow down a bit and enjoy the spring-like weather outside with the kids.
The kids played amazingly well together. Little N ate a handful of dirt. I laughed and told him I bet he wouldn't do that twice. Well, I obviously know nothing about raising little boys because he did do it twice, and even made the same "this is gross" face yet was going to keep going to town on the dirt. This is from a kid who will throw dinner off his tray. Real food he won't eat but dirt...now that he'll eat. Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment