Birthdays are always anti-climactic for me. I am excited, but then once the day arrives it seems to be a total flop and I am let down that it's just another ordinary day. I prayed about it last night and asked my husband to do the same. And just like our amazing God, He has made today such a great day. I have had so many people remember it's my birthday. My husband left roses on the kitchen table along with a really groovy birthday balloon, a card, and a new stock pot. (the top item on my wish list!) The girls busted in on me in the shower to wish me a happy birthday. A good friend came by and sweetly brought me a couple very thoughtful gifts. (she knows me very well!) So this birthday has been a really nice surprise. Not mundane or ordinary in the least but rather quite extraoridinary. Happy Thursday!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Happy Birthday to Me.
Birthdays are always anti-climactic for me. I am excited, but then once the day arrives it seems to be a total flop and I am let down that it's just another ordinary day. I prayed about it last night and asked my husband to do the same. And just like our amazing God, He has made today such a great day. I have had so many people remember it's my birthday. My husband left roses on the kitchen table along with a really groovy birthday balloon, a card, and a new stock pot. (the top item on my wish list!) The girls busted in on me in the shower to wish me a happy birthday. A good friend came by and sweetly brought me a couple very thoughtful gifts. (she knows me very well!) So this birthday has been a really nice surprise. Not mundane or ordinary in the least but rather quite extraoridinary. Happy Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment