Monday, October 11, 2010

Hands and Milestones

One of my favorite pastimes is to watch these chubby little hands. I love the way they explore and discover. The simple act of washing hands and trying to grab water is full of awe and wonder. I love the little dimples where knuckles hide and how those chubby fingers clumsily wash dirt off from play. And of course little hands try to do big things. Like popping plastic fillers from a box we received in the mail. He was trying so hard his whole body was trembling. And little hands become big hands and do amazing things like pulling out a tooth. I have to be honest - I was quite sad to see it go. That was the little tooth that first transformed her gummy grin as a four month old baby. That same tooth has now transformed her grin once again and she is so excited. She wants her grown up tooth to come in now. But not before she goes to the dentist again because she wants Dr. Ray to see her gap. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Cool Aunt Natalie said...

That is a really funny picture of Nathan. Our little princess Annabelle is so beautiful! Although she is growing up way too fast, it's exciting to watch her grow and learn. I love your kiddos so much :)