I wanted to post about the roller coaster the kids built with daddy but was much to lazy to get out the camera, take the pictures, load the pictures, re-size the pictures, put the pictures on the blog. See my dilemma here? So I did what any lazy person would do, I used photo booth to take pics. Here is the little car going up the ramp:

He goes all around the yellow track, which is hard to see in this light.

I am blogging from the sunroom since all the kids are napping and Daddy is sprawled out napping on the couch. He was up a lot last night with Annabelle who is sick. And being the sweet, servant, Christ-like husband that he is, he did not wake me up. So I got to sleep while he tended to the needs of our sick kids. He is so good to me. While I am using the photo booth thing on the laptop I will show a pic of our pseudo organized homeschool bookshelves. I say pseudo organized because it tries to be organized, really it does, but all of it's inhabitants kind run mad out of their designated area and lead to homeschool spillage and all sorts of lovely messes.

Photo booth takes mirror images by the way so this is backwards. Happy Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment