Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy Weekend

We had a busy but good weekend. Hubby was off yesterday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day so we had some fun time as a family. Here are a few pics of our weekend. The first pic is of Daddy and A4 getting ready to go out on a Daddy Daughter date. They had a great time! She said "this will be fun Daddy! We can talk the whole time!" And she did. Notice the static on Little N's hair. Hubby gave me some time to photograph a friends new little baby. The session went great. She was wide eyed and happy pretty much the whole time. I think she liked being in her birthday suit. As for Marriage Monday, this week it's going to be on Tuesday. I am not sure what I am going to do yet. It is going to have to be super simple since I am nursing a major IC flare right now. He might get something small like a love note. We'll see. Happy Tuesday.

No comments: