Little N has taken a couple of unassisted steps and may beat Little K in the race to walk. A4 decided that Little N might grow up to be a rockstar because he is almost walking.

Little K has been cracking us up with her silly jabber. She likes to stick out her tongue while jabbering. Apparently that is how we talk around here.

E3 got her first real hair cut on Saturday and it is AWESOME! No more ripping out tangles every day. Totally unrelated to the hair cut but last week we were trying to get her to eat a muffin and told her she couldn't get up from the table until she ate it. (it was bran..trying to keep her regular) She told us that when she is a grown up she is going to move really far away so that everyone has to drive a very long time to come visit her.

At least once a day the girls come out of their bedroom dressed like this:

Right now they are having some quiet time. I am trying to transition them out of naps since they are showing signs of being ready. Last night we put them to be at 8:30 and a little after 9 they were still awake. I think that means they need to cut their nap out or at least decrease it. Homeschooling has been really fun this week. We did a few science experiments last night and made a bunch of cool things. I wish I had of taken pictures. I should be able to get pics of our expanding crystals since we still have them. A4 keeps calling them twinkies.
No comments:
Post a Comment