Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow

Praise God we are all feeling better. Well enough that the girls got to go outside and enjoy the snow. The first snow of the year is always very exciting. I wish I had the energy to put the twins snowsuits on and take them out but I was too tired. They were content to watch the girls throw snowballs at the window. Tonight I get to go on a date with this guy: He is so handsome! He planned a date for us to the orchestra tonight. I can't wait to sit beside him, hold his hand, and listen. I really love this man. I still pinch myself sometimes thinking maybe it's a dream that I am really married to him. When I first met him I thought he was totally out of my league. I thought he was way too smart to marry a ditsy artist like me. Surely he would find some smart lawyer girl to marry. But nope. He chose me. And I couldn't be happier!

No comments: