Friday, January 22, 2010

Playdough and other stuff

Excuse me... Pardon me... Who knew an under the bed drawer would become such a fun toy. They are always sitting in here together. And if there are too many toys for both of them to fit then Little N will just sit on Little K's lap. She thinks it's hilarious. Until she wants him off. Then she bites him. It's been raining for days on end so we made some playdough today. The girls decided they wanted peanut butter playdough for lunch so I made some of that too. I went to the doctor yesterday. I feel like my life lately has been filled with waaaaay too many doctor appointments. It's been a two year long process (maybe even longer) to get a positive diagnosis for IC. My doctor is going to think I am the most emotional person in the world because anytime I am in the office I end up crying. I just don't have time to think about this during my day so when I go to the doctor and I have to talk about what is happening then I just get really emotional. I hardly ever cry. I can't remember the last time I cried. But for some reason when I have to talk about IC I get really emotional. I guess I don't let myself really deal with it during the day. I don't feel good, but I just get over it and move on with my life. Doctor appointments make me stop. And they ask me about me, how I am doing, how I am feeling. And the answer is always the same, I don't feel good most of the time. But I have gotten used to it. It's my new norm. But when they make me talk about it it reminds me that it isn't supposed to be the norm. I really need to spend time talking with Jesus about this because I know without a doubt He can use this for His glory. The catch is, I have to let Him. Anyway...enough rambling. The kids are up and I am going to let them have a lazy movie day. I am very tired, physically and emotionally. Happy Friday!

No comments: