
I have one night off each week where I get to run out the door right when Hubby gets home. Last week he decided to make spaghetti for the kids. Yum! Looks like it was a hit!

I cracked up when I got Little N out of bed the next morning and found him in purple and pink. Even in pastels he still looks all boy.

I thought maybe the twins were ready for a little crafting time. Typical boy Little N just tried to eat the crayon and ripped the paper to pieces.

Little K caught on right away and made a cute little chicken scratch drawing that is hanging on the fridge for Hubby to see. I need to go get A4 another clothspin for her "invention" They have been playing "hot lava" in their room. I am interested to see how this clothspin invention is going to save all their animals from the hot lava. Can you tell her current obsession is volcanoes?? Happy Monday. Oh, and I didn't forget about marriage monday...I am just not posting because Hubby is subscribed to this blog in his Google Reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment