Tuesday, May 11, 2010

CH CH CH Changes

Change is good right? Yesterday we rearranged the whole house to better accommodate our homeschool goals for this year. Our computer is now in the sunroom and Mommy has her teacher desk conveniently located two feet away from the kids worktable and three feet away from the twins play area. Annabelle got on another "I want to go to kindergarten" kick yesterday. Anytime she does that it always comes back to the same thing...she wants to play on the monkey bars. I don't know why that epitomizes kindergarten for her but it does. I assured her that I can take her to play on monkey bars anytime the weather allows. Then she was fine. But she said " I still want to do kindergarten though" and I told her we are! We are just doing kindergarten at home. She was okay with that. We are still working on learning about money this week and have incorporated a book about a little Tanzanian boy saving his money for a bike. They loved the story. Happy Tuesday.

No comments: