
Our Saturdays used to be our lazy days but not anymore. We are up bright and early for t-ball at church. Daddy is coaching and looks very excited about it.

If you can't tell by the pictures Annabelle really enjoys t-ball. She loves to hit and to run the bases. She runs super fast and has fun doing it. After the game was over she and a friend of hers just ran the bases about three times laughing and giggling the whole time.

Eleanor, our little fashionista, decided to wear a dress to t-ball and her sunglasses. She is so quirky and cute. She concentrated very hard on hitting the ball and did really well. It was hot so she quit playing after she hit and sat in the shade with the grandparents. She is three so I cut her some slack but we are going to have a new rule that if you don't play the field, you don't hit. The girls tend to want to just hang out on the side lines after they hit the ball.

Once again, this man is amazing. I know I am biased because he is my husband but he is just so awesome. He is donating every Saturday morning to teaching little kids how to play t-ball. I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment