Thursday, May 20, 2010

in the clouds

This is where my head is today. I feel like I am floating in an inescapable cold or allergy induced haze. I am so blessed to have a husband who will give up his lunch hour to come bring me medicine and let me take a nap while he takes care of the kids. What did I do to deserve him?? I am blessed beyond measure. He takes such great care of me. He also cooked dinner for us this evening and is now taking care of the kids so I can rest some more. From the bedroom I can hear he and the kids worshiping to songs by NeedToBreathe. I love to hear him sing. He has such a great voice. And the kids sing with him and Katie cracks up and Nathan dances until he is dizzy and falls down. Life is good. Happy Thursday.

No comments: