Monday, May 24, 2010

Half a swimsuit

I have to preface this by saying to Nathan, I am sorry buddy. But you were born into a house with three girls. You are outnumbered which means we have more girl everything than boy anything so sometimes we (you) have to make sacrifices. This time it was a pretty big sacrifice. It was only in the backyard and no one saw you but us and some neighbors and your aunt jamie and your cousin lexie and your other cousin gavin and the tens of nones of people who read mommys blog. Again, Nathan, I am sincerely sorry. But are you ever cute in these little bikini bottoms!!!! And we can't leave your sister out on the cute baby department. I think baby bottoms are the cutest thing in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See how unhappy he looks! He needs a little man swimsuit. Don't worry Nathan. Grandma will take care of this.